Friday, February 17, 2006

Great Expectations

Hi ,yet once again . The college strike is over and the expelled trio ( Jaggi Elec.,Mavi and Mama I.T.) would most probably have their names back on the college rolls, all this commotion led me to ponder -

" WAS THIS STUDENT POWER OR A GROUP OF FRIENDS WHO SAVED THEIR BUDDIES".

Well according to me the second theory seemed quite appropriate and then again I ask my self " Would some one ever do something like this for me?" may be the expectations are high but still I wont mind being in the limelight (lol here comes more of Sodhi(sm)........... hehehehe ;-)), apart from these Great Expectations ( Charles Dickens,he is one of the greatest authors) life has been too calm and kind of splendid in a way lately ummmmmmm Tension free is the word and this reminds me of the title I was given on my 12th farewell at GJPS (2002 , sometimes I wish I should have studied while I had time I could have easily made it at PEC nevermind let the by gones be by gones NO use of crying over split milk. ) any ways they called me The Tension Free Tablet hahahahahahahhah still smile when I remember those good old days........................

I have tried my best to board my bus in time but most of the times I still have to end up driving all the way to college . But I do hope the things do change for my own good soon.

10 Things I MUST do before I die -:
1. See the pyramids
2. Get my self clicked in Europe ( The Eiffel tower Paris and The leaning tower of Pisa )
3. Learn to play the Tumbi ( esp. . Jugni )
4. Meet David Blaine ( if he is still there ..........;-) )
5. Tie my turban like Inderjit(Nikku)
6. Buy a good SUV ( truck from Ford or may be something from Hyundai ) and get a Sony Pentagon system with dynamite sealing.
7. Have kids, and let my elder son have the title of Tikka, something i could never actually implement because i was shy of people calling me Tikka and its other stupid versions.
8. Open an old age home for the old , where they would be welcomed and live life king size all on the house and a charitable hospital.
9. Get rid of my spectcles. "LASER"
10. Buy Dad brand new MERCEDES ( The latest model then....) ASAP

May GOD be on my side and I firmly believe that I CAN DO EVERYTHING!!!
Amen!