Friday, October 05, 2007

A post retrieved from the lost dunes of time…



Well, I came across this small paragraph authored by me during my short stint in Ahmedabad. This was lying in my laptop (read IBM 380ED ThinkPad).


P.O.R.N.

People Of the Republic of Nigeria…lol

Now that’s exactly I have been spending my day lately making stupid PJs and then laughing all by myself on them. Life has become a bit too monotonous I am sick of oscillating between Camp Hanuman and TCS Office at Sakar-II. Any ways true to its name, the Camp Hanuman (The 17guards esp.) is truly a celibate paradise and the opposite sex species are no where to be found in a radius of fare enough length, guess some places are named just the right way.

Bye for now.

Inderjeet Singh Sodhi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home