Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Another day at office ...

I reached the office late ... almost by 6 minutes the manager had been already been informed but still the great RW had an objection, even though he was well enlightened in advance on the phone, I wonder why does he think I suffer from memory losses when he cant even remember what I had told him less than 20 mins ago ... strange.

The shift at the office started with Jagdeep Singh (TSS)- Grade B2 , sending me twice back to the bay to check some thing he never bothered to verify with me later... Just for his information he stands corrected there was no option for FRU/CRU on the web page. I guess his personal life and the upcoming tests he would be apperaing for are taking their toll on him.

Working with older men and talkative women can get monotonous and way too frustrating- Just a thought.

Checked for the third time Kronos is still not opened... It sucks at times.

Manju Chandel tooks fatabalous while working out in the gym ... I wish I could say the same about her otherwise.

I feel the work at Dell is just OK... I dont find it some thing Mega cool. it gets way too boring at times.
I have not been feeling well, nobody takes me seriously when I tell them the aforesaid. I hope everything is fine.

Bye for now bored of typing.

Inder


PS: Kronos stil not working

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home