Sunday, February 26, 2006

Of formalities and compulsions.............

I came across this part while going
through one of my colleague's blog
and trust me nobody wants to die of
Gonorrhea so here I am doing the
formality.

1.Single or Taken: Single
2.Age: 21
3.Birthday: 25 January,1985
4.Hair: Chocolate Brown
5.Eye colour: Brown
6.Shoe size: 12 1/2

Full name: Tikka Inderjeet Singh
Sodhi aka Inderjeet Singh Sodhi

1.Did you send this to your crush?
No

2.Did your crush send this to you?
No, I read it on on my colleague's
blog.

5 years ago I was :
Tikka Inderjeet Singh Sodhi


1 year ago I was :
Still Tikka Inderjeet Singh Sodhi ( I
resist changes)

5 Songs that I know by heart:
Sealed with a kiss - Jason Donovon
Knocking on heavens doors- Guns
n Roses
Menu paar langa de ve - old folk
song
Rape me - Nirvana
Cloud no. 9 - Bryan Adams
and many Punjabi and Hindi
numbers.
Some how ,my musical interests
have been diverted to Nirvana and
Black Sabbath , the lyrics are NICE!
thanks to Aseem for bestowing me
with the tracks which have probed to be worth while.

5 snacks i enjoy:
Burgers From Temptaions Sec. - 36
Chd
Butter Milk (Chilled)
Golgappas( Latest to join the
inventory)
Flavoured Milk
Sugercane juice

and I hate :
Bitter Gourd ( Karela)
Radish juice
Ghia
Tori, Tinde...
.....The Gourd family
But Mom says They're good for me.
I love you Mom

Things I would do with $100 million:
I will think about it, when I get it .
Lets try being practical here.

5 places I wud run away to:
Never thought about it.

5 things I would never wear:
Attitude
Pink Clothes ( MANI ;-))
Uncomfortable clothes

All the eeky costumes MY MUJRA
performing friend, Crappie Gill
would wear on the stage

Red or Parrot green Shoes

5 favourite TV shows:
F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
David Blaine- Street Magic
The Adventures of Jhonny Quest
The reality Shows
Any interesting documentary being telecasted on
Nat.Geog./ Discovery

5 greatest joys:

Driving my Hawai Jhaazz uphills all
by myself.
Performing Bhangra for self
satisfaction in my study
.
To be complimented on
.
When DAD calls me TIKKA SAHAB

Being with my Grand father(s)

5 fav toys/gadgets :
My comp.
My Laptop
w800i
Carrom
My Air Rifle and knives ( I collect)


5 things I dislike about ppl :
Diplomacy
Lies
People who show off
People who make others feel
Unwanted
Ppeople who take you for granted.


5 things I dislike about myself :
Alot of things and I am trying to
improve on them. May the Lord be
with me.
Amen!

5 things I love about myself :

I can cheer others
I can cook

I can do the pen spin technique
with/ without using my thumb( One
of my most worthwhile achivements
so far )

I am an optimist
I am a man of my words.

I'd love to go out with :
Myself

Introvert/extrovert :
Extrovert but when it comes to
facing public at times I tend to go
numb.


Optimist/pessimist :
Optimist


Pet phrase :
Hanji, O mama ( latest fad to hit
me), at times the Bhau dialect( I
belong to Koharka, Teh. Taran
Taran, Distt. Amritsar - Sifty ka
Ghar)

Interested in :
Having my own identity, Good food,
and Good Friends.


**o n S t u f f**

1.Where is your favourite place to
shop: I never shop but The Dubai
Shopping Festival Rocks!!!
2.Any tatoos?: Delebrate burn
marks instead ;-)
3.Do u do drugs?: No
4.What are you listening to right
now?: The fan on my ceiling.
5.What car do you wish to have?
Now that is one question whichI
won't be able to answer without
Fauji's help ( He is my buddy, we
have been together since as far as I
can remember and he is INTO cars)
6.Where do you want to get
married? Don't Know, I will let you
know when the time comes.

*FAVORITES*

1.Color: Navy Blue
2.Subjects in college: Real Time
Systems
3.Music: Invariable anything and
every thing
4.Given anyone a bath? My Dog
5.Bungee jumped: No
3.Broken the law: Yes
4.Ever been in love: Don't know if it
was love so lets take it as a No
5.Made yourself cry to get out of
trouble: Never

*F i n a l Q u e s t i o n s **

1.How many people are you
sending this to?
Putting it on my blog.

2.What is the last film you saw at
the theatre? Fight Club (Wasn't
worth a Silver at the FR)


Remember when ever you are in
doubt -

" We are reponsible for what we are,
and whatever we wish ourselves to
be, we have the power to make
ourselves. If what we are now, has
been the result of our own past
actions,it certainly follows that
whatever we wish to be in future
can be produced by our present
actions; so we have to know how to
act "

Out of the darkness cometh the
light.

Amen!
Tikka Inderjeet Singh Sodhi