Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Of infinity and beyond...........

I have lived my life as per my terms , I have always been very content with it, I have no regrets whatsoever. I fear not death because it is the ultimate truth that every one has to face, neither do I wish for an eternal life nor I want to be remembered as a sage, but when the time comes I wish to be remembered as the man-upon whom the Gods turned their backs and the feelings were mutual.

I have never hurt anyone ever alteast never on purpose.

Lake of fire - Nirvana

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
go to the lake of fire and fry
see them again 'till the fourth of July

I knew a lady who came from Duluth
bitten by a dog with a rabid tooth
She went to her grave just a little too soon
flew away howling on the yellow moon


Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
go to the lake of fire and fry
see them again 'till the fourth of July

people crying people moan
look for a dry place to call their home
try to find some place to rest their bones
While the angels and the devils try to make them their own


Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
go to the lake of fire and fry
see them again 'till the fourth of July...........

Peace
Inderjeet

7 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 17, 2006, Blogger The Artful Dodger said...

"the man-upon whom the Gods turned their backs and the feelings were mutual"

Hogwash.

 
At Wednesday, May 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont you think its natural and basic human tendency to always feel thats God is never with you and you are always wronged or left alone to suffer by him?

 
At Thursday, May 18, 2006, Blogger Inderjeet Singh Sodhi said...

Thank you Master Gill, some how I had an intuition you would come up with some thing like this.
At last my intuitions did not disappoint me or go in vain.
Peace
Inderjeet

 
At Thursday, May 18, 2006, Blogger Inderjeet Singh Sodhi said...

@ Varshita saying we have mutual feelings should suffice .
Thanks for being on my blog.
Jeet

 
At Thursday, May 18, 2006, Blogger The Artful Dodger said...

Here's an idea. If you feel You're the man upon whom the Gods have turned their back then why do you visit places of worship? Why do you still tie a turban?
I nee dno explanation form your side on this one.
Simply put if what you said holds validity then most of your life has been a pretence.

It's high time you stop victimising yourself. The only reason you end up in a mess regularly is because you ask for it.
Offcourse, I don't expect you to understand this fact. I just expect you to wite back a lamebrain comment because implementing something practically is something that you clearly choose not to do. The fact that you then later cry about how miserable your life is is only logical.
The saddening thing is that I'm not expecting things to change with you.
It's high time you proved me wrong.
A.G

 
At Thursday, May 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i told you already, change your perspective and the world around you will change.

besides, if you DO believe in God, you'll know that he never turns his back on anyone. God doesn't play favourites.

 
At Thursday, May 18, 2006, Blogger Inderjeet Singh Sodhi said...

@ Master Gill thanks for your eloquent heartfelt comment(s) on my humble blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home