Saturday, March 11, 2006

The journey ………………..

The time was galloping away the clock was ticking and lo behold there I stood in front of the mirror tying my turban and thinking about my life and anticipating “How would I fare in the journey of my life?” Some how lately I have really been thinking a lot about my future and the things stored for me in the future, then I console my self with the right things at the right time theory, anyways finally I was ready (Sky blue turban, blue check shirt half sleeves and my fav black jeans and sandals that’s the life the comfy way for me), with my packing finally done I felt like the king of the world (I hate to pack confessions, confessions and more confessions).
My all time friend and mentor Master Gill was supposed to pick me and saved me from the perils of parking my car in the railway station parking for 10 days (n hey did I tell you guys I love my car its like a second home for me I have done almost every thing under its roof from off roading, to changing my clothes, to racing on the highways, being a speed maniac you say and I have done et all ;-)
Well it was time to say bye bye to mum n dad and to hit the road for the railway station
Soon Mr. D.B.S. GILL SENIOR MANAGER, H.O.D. FINANACE, P.S.I.E.C. ……
was at my place to ferry me to the R.S. (ehehheheheheheeheh duh Gill it’s the railway station). So it was Mr. Gill (senior), Crappie, Dhand, Mr. Jha, Jassi and me the great one and it was clearly evident that we were breaking the laid traffic rules (over loading the vehicle beyond the recognized capacity section 234 article 3(b)) any ways we were never apprehended by the so called efficient Chandigarh police A FRIEND IN NEED lol and the journey till the R.S. was nice with the musical honors being done by the newly bought RDB audio cassette.
We finally reached the Chandigarh R.S. it was a nice experience since I was about to travel by the rail after almost an gap of 5 yrs. On the plat form I was greeted by…………………………… of course by people and there were a majority whom I did know even know then (properly). Crappie and I had long walks on the platform and discussed I know not what! lol

Soon it was time to board the Howrah mail, our trusty steed till the New Delhi R.S. from there we were to reach the Nizzamudddin R.S. by means of a local train.

And the journey began………………..

When I think about the First night it was awesome and we all had fun, somehow it seemed more like a bachelor’s party and trust me I enjoyed a lot!!
Wanna know more ask me ;-)






This is me signing off wishing for world peace
Jeet