Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Pain in the neck..............

The title of this very post has been the very topic of my google searches, since the past 2 days, I have been in a lot of pain in the cervical area and trust me it is bad ,by the time the night falls,the pain becomes unbearable . I have tried Iodex(Ooh, aah. Ouch), Combiflam, Acupressure, massages, sleeping without pillows, correction in my posture... you name it I have tried it but still so far no relief.

I wonder how could Enrique ever coin "The sweetest pleasure is pain"

Peace
Inderjeet

2 Comments:

At Sunday, September 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

consult a qualified doc! get an appointment.

 
At Monday, September 25, 2006, Blogger Inderjeet Singh Sodhi said...

I am feeling better now.
Inder

 

Post a Comment

<< Home