Monday, October 09, 2006

First Division at last…………..

First Division at last…………..

Location: A’bad
Date & Time : 21st September,2006. 2030 hrs

The much awaited moment has arrived at last, as I type in ‘Dancing Queen’ by Abba is being played alongside, and today my able friend Aseem Gill would be performing at the Spectrum 2006 at IITD, I wish him all the very best and hey did I tell you regular 6th semester B.Tech. Result is out and I got (achieved 65%), a much-awaited score.

And at this very moment I want to thank Mr. Satish Chhokar my friend, philosopher and guide, he has been the perfect mentor, the above-mentioned score without his able guidance and support would have been a distant dream, thank you for being there for me.

I also thank my family- my father Tikka Barjinder Singh Sodhi, my mother Mrs. Harjote Kaur Sodhi, my grandfather(s) S. Swarn Singh Sodhi (Paternal) and S. Surinder Singh Marwaha (Maternal) for being my constant driving force, my grandmother Mrs. Nirmal Kaur (Maternal) for her prayers and most of all I would hereby like to grab the opportunity to specially thank, my brother S. Kanwar Suraj Pratap Singh Sodhi, who gave up his room so that I could study comfortably.

It has been rightly said,“It is not the general who wins the war but it is his army on the whole as a team.”

Thank you for being there for me and for your love and support.

Yours faithfully,
Inderjeet Singh Sodhi