Sunday, October 04, 2009

A Bedtime Prayer:

Just a thought Self authored.

Dear God

Please save the world from from floods, I don't know how to swim and I am too lazy to learn as well, I don't use the fridge much these days since most of the times it is empty since I over eat every day so that I get to eat fresh junk food every day nor do I use deodorants anymore (hence I protect the ozone from further depletion) because they have ceased working on me since I don't bath for months together or wash my dirty clothes to save water nor do I smoke pot anymore, I stick to Heroine and Smack since they are organic, nature friendly and smoke free. I am trying my level best to save the planet from the ill effects of Global warming, help me in the noble cause.

Amen !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home