Friday, June 02, 2006

Of Orkut and Hi5..........

Almost everyone whom I met last week had an account on Orkut or on Hi5. Well it was not exactly peer pressure but, I followed "When in Rome do as the Romans do." thingy and I found myself as a part of both the networks , and what followed was completely unexpected I found alot of people whom I knew once but the time had faded their memories as I went ahead in life ( my way ofcourse as it has always been.) . Alot of my ex-classmates, friends and some individuals who were, once an emminent part of my life, were located there. It was a nice experiance to see them once again ( through their pics) , my reactions were ambiguous.
Alot of moments were relived- happy n compunctious.

Time never comes back.

So enjoy the moments you live coz - Kya pata Kal ho na ho.............( chuckle).
Never thought I will use these lines but we never know what is in store for us, ahead in life. Do we? Atleast I never do................. Sigh :-(

Confused?? Yes, I am right now .

Any ways, in the lighter vein just read this PJ-

Maashooq ka Budhapa lazzat dila raha hai,
Angoor ka nazara Kishmish mein aa raha hai. LOlz.

Yours most Ungratefully Grateful
Jeet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home