Wednesday, July 05, 2006

05.07.2006

As I type in United States of America would be giving finishing touches to its Independence day celebrations ,at his very moment, guess it pays to be in the East to be ahead in time lolz. Well I just woke from a comfy sleep to a magnificent and splendid morning, elation surrounds me. Yes! I am in a wonderful mood right now. My broadband has become functional after a tedious dreary long wait, I an W.S's words "ALL IS WELL THAT ENDS WELL" OR as L.P. would put in "IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER" .

Today is Crappie's B'day, we have already exchanged texts but still the want of free food haunts me, guess he still owes a party and does not repeat the Hardy's Act of 2005 . Talking about Hardy,Hardy and I have been in constant touch over the phone and H.H. (read as His Horniness lol) often over does things,a nice guy though and I must compliment the guy on his good look s and the poise he carries himself with.( A through Gentleman)

Of late Lionel Richie an I have been best buddies, his tracks have been present religiously on my Winamp(version 5.21 full bundle ) and I have been doing justice to them be listening to them iteratively again and again............ Hello by Lionel Richie is just awesome ,definately worth listening. Carrying on the ramblings, I stumbled upon Sim L's blog , my first impression was -"Yet another blog, another individual hit by the fad", but after going through her blog , she did what she is known for , proving me wrong (again), lol( to be taken in the lighter vein), she surely does know what she is writing about. Her knowledge, interest and ardour for Rock bands and enthusiasm for the game is worth an ovation , way to go lassie.

I have been quite confused about my training and I am having troubles in taking the right decisions, what will it be Punjab Infotech, IDS or others. What would my Major project be - software development or networking or hardware only the time will tell. Que sera sera whatever will be will be the future's not ours ,to see ........... Que sera sera.
Peace
Jeet

Before I leave I would like to leave you with these lyrics, courtsey Lionel Richie-


Hello

I've been alone with you inside my mind
And in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times
I sometimes see you pass outside my door
Hello, is it me you're looking for?

I can see it in your eyes
I can see it in your smile
You're all I've ever wanted, (and) my arms are open wide
'Cause you know just what to say
And you know just what to do
And I want to tell you so much, I love you ...

I long to see the sunlight in your hair
And tell you time and time again how much I care
Sometimes I feel my heart will overflow
Hello, I've just got to let you know

'Cause I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely, or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to win your heart
For I haven't got a clue
But let me start by saying, I love you ...

Hello, is it me you're looking for?
'Cause I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to win your heart
For I haven't got a clue
But let me start by saying ... I love you

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

 
At Thursday, July 06, 2006, Blogger Inderjeet Singh Sodhi said...

Yes, indeed the lyrics are magnificent.
peace
Inderjeet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home