Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Fading Memory- Self Authored

There was a time when I loved you so much , you wouldnt ever know,

Just by hearing your voice my face would glow, You were my prized possesion whom I would love to show,

After every date of ours I never wanted you to go, without you being with me the seconds were like centuries and the time would pass too slow

Life with you was like a glorious show, I always thought together we made a great couple and wanted the world to know.

One fine day we just let  go, for a reason you never told nor I wanted to ever know

Enough time has passed on ever since then, the sun comes everday and the night would follow ,
the memories are fading, life is no more like the gallow


As I look back in the streets of time, now you are just someone I used to know .

- Inderjeet Singh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home